Saturday, March 9, 2013

I like where this is going

Alright, I like Exhibit S.  It's rife with ocean and sex visuals.  Two of my favorite things.  It got a little dark and lost me toward the middle, but I still like it.  I like the alliteration and word choices even though I don't know half of them.  This one started to give me an idea for the group project.


 Exhibit B has some likeness with the water, waves, wind and carnal imagery.  Though more gory, they still have to do with desire for flesh.  It gets dark too and is chalk full of crazy words -that to be honest, I gave up looking up.  I'm just enjoying the sounds they make despite not having any basis for inferring their meanings based on the context because well the context is crazy.

Oh and here is an album of ambient music that I freaking love and is an interesting accompaniment to the random readings:

http://youtu.be/XN1WCFi_O3g

(Damn this was a long one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment